Currently back-ordered, please contact us for estimated availability.
Open Box customer return, in like new condition complete with case.
The William Optics GuideStar 61 lens is the same as ZenithStar 61, but with a draw tube in place of the rack and pinion focuser. It also includes a finder mount rail in place of the standard vixen rail. The main purpose of Guide Star61 is as a guide scope for astrophotography.
Can be paired with the Flat61 field flattener for use as an imaging telescope.
- Supports QHY, SBIG, ZWO, and other 1.25" cylinder-type guiding cameras
- Guide scope provides a straight through viewing with an inverted image.
- High-quality 61 mm objective.
- Perfectly suited for William Optics or other refractors with vixen finder mount shoe.
- Focusing is by use of an extension tube at the back, and a fine focus at the front behind the dew shield.
- Focal Length: 360mm
- Aperture: f/5.9
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- tube length: 340mm