Free Standard Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
Yes, our inventory is accurate!
We do not offer products for purchase unless they are in stock.
Sometimes looking through a straight finder scope can be a strain, making you crouch down and crane your neck for a clear view. Well, you can call off the chiropractors because this Orion 9x50 Right-Angle Correct-Image Finder Scope lets you view in contortion-free comfort! What's more, it has a built-in Amici prism to provide a correctly oriented view - not upside-down as with standard finders.
This achromatic crosshair finder scope sports deluxe features including fully coated glass lenses, internal baffling, and focus adjustment. The Orion 9x50 Right-Angle Correct-Image Finder Scope includes a sturdy aluminum bracket with two perpendicular thumbscrews and an oblique spring-loaded tensioner for easy two-step alignment - a big improvement over older six-setscrew designs. You'll have this finder scope aligned with your telescope in no time. The finder scope bracket features a dovetail foot that fits most Orion telescopes. An optional dovetail base can be purchased for custom installations, or for dual-finder scope desires. The right-angle prism and eyepiece are not removable, but focus can be adjusted by rotating the front lens housing. A locking ring lets you set the focus point however you wish.
This Black 9x50 Right-Angle, Correct-Image Finder Scope is a large-aperture model ideal for use with bigger telescopes. With 50mm of aperture and a wide 5° field of view, you'll be able to identify bright deep space curiosities for clues of where to aim your telescope for more magnified inspection. The finder scope's significant 9x magnification makes it easy to aim your telescope with precision. Weighs 18.6 oz.
- A powerful 9x crosshair finder scope with a comfortable right-angle viewing orientation
- 50mm diameter lens provides a bright image through the finder for easy aiming anywhere in the sky
- Right-angle design lets you use the finder without crouching or craning your neck in an awkward position
- Internal correct-image prism provides a daytime oriented view through the finder - not upside down as with standard finders
- Fully coated glass elements minimize reflection to yield crisp, bright images with a 5-degree field of view