The William Optics GuideStar 61 lens is the same as ZenithStar 61, but with a draw tube in place of the rack and pinion focuser. It also includes a finder mount rail in place of the standard vixen rail. The main purpose of Guide Star61 is as a guide scope for astrophotography.
Can be paired with the Flat61 field flattener for use as an imaging telescope.
- Supports QHY, SBIG, ZWO, and other 1.25" cylinder-type guiding cameras
- Guide scope provides a straight through viewing with an inverted image.
- High-quality 61 mm objective.
- Perfectly suited for William Optics or other refractors with vixen finder mount shoe.
- Focusing is by use of an extension tube at the back, and a fine focus at the front behind the dew shield.
- Focal Length: 360mm
- Aperture: f/5.9
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- tube length: 340mm