See It In Person - On Display In Our Showroom!
Free Standard Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
Yes, our inventory is accurate!
We do not offer products for purchase unless they are in stock.
LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER
Most recent version and production runs.
Probably the very sharpest 250mm camera lens you will find!
- Newest version (including camera angle adjuster, cat paw scope clamp, and DSD dovetail bar)
- 51mm quadruplet ED APO f/4.9 (250mm fl)
- FPL53 & FPL51 glass
- 3.2 lbs tube weight.
- 44mm imaging circle with a flat field edge to edge for full-frame sensors
- Dual Vixen and Arca Swiss Dovetail
- M48 thread to accept wide t-rings/t-mounts
The best value, highest quality 250mm lens you will find for your camera.
51 mm lens, in a sleek Petzval design, using Synthetic Fluoride (FPL53 and FPL51) glass for a full-frame flat field image. The optical quality provides exceptional performance at a fast focal ratio of f/4.9.
Filter Adapter allows use of 48mm filters. Focusing is made easy with a bahtinov mask integrated into the lens cap.
|Aperture||51 mm (2")|
|Camera/Eyepiece Connection||Male M48x0.75|
|Dawes Limit||0.46 arcseconds|
|Focal Length||250 mm|
|Glass Type||FPL-53 and FPL-51|
|Highest Useful Magnification||102x|
|Light Gathering Power||53x|
|Tube Weight||3.2 lbs|
- RedCat 51mm Telescope
- Bahtinov Mask Cap
- 210mm Dovetail
- Upgraded Mount Ring (with cat paw logo)
- Soft Carry Case