Qualifies Towards Free Ground Shipping (CONUS Only) For Most Orders Of $79 Or More
- ISO-CERTIFIED SOLAR SAFE: Certified to comply with the ISO 12312-2 international safety standard for filters for direct viewing of the Sun. Ideal for viewing eclipses, sunspots, or the Sun any day!
- MULTI-PACK, PERFECT FOR FAMILIES AND SMALL GROUPS: This deluxe kit includes 4 paper eclipse glasses and 1 pair of hard plastic eclipse glasses. Everyone in your group can observe the eclipse together!
- SOLAR SAFE PHOTO FILTER: Capture stunning still images and video of the eclipse with your smartphone, DSLR, or point-and-shoot camera without damaging its photo sensor.
- 32-PAGE ECLIPSE BOOK: This handy reference is packed with tips to help you have the best eclipse experience, complete with maps and city-by-city timetables.
- DOUBLE-SIDED ECLIPSE MAP POSTER: Bonus poster features a large, detailed map of the eclipse’s path.
- SOLAR FILM MADE IN THE USA: Celestron Solar Safe film is produced in the USA by American Paper Optics, one of the suppliers recommended by NASA for safe solar viewing, and has been independently tested by a third-party lab.
- NATURAL ORANGE TINT: EclipSmart glasses reveal the Sun in the visible (white light) spectrum, but we’ve added an orange tint for a more natural look and a comfortable observing experience.
The Celestron EclipSmart 8-Piece Solar Eclipse Observing and Imaging Kit is a must-have for small groups who want to view and photograph partial and total solar eclipses like the upcoming 2023 Annular Solar Eclipse and 2024 Total Solar Eclipse. Affordable, easy to use, and best of all, Solar Safe, every Celestron EclipSmart product in this kit is 100% ISO-certified.
- (4) EclipSmart Solar Eclipse Glasses (paper)
- (1) EclipSmart Solar Eclipse Sunglasses (premium plastic)
- (1) EclipSmart Solar Safe Photo Filter
- (1) 32-Page Eclipse Guide Booklet
- (1) Double-Sided Eclipse Transit Map Poster
With this kit, your group will be totally prepared for eclipse day. It includes four paper eclipse glasses and one pair of premium, durable plastic eclipse glasses. Buy with confidence, knowing that EclipSmart eclipse glasses can fit everyone in your group. The paper glasses feature two sets of fold marks so you can customize the fit, while the plastic glasses feature wraparound-style arms that adjust to different head sizes.
Grab the handy photo filter when you’re ready to capture images and video of the Sun with your smartphone or camera. Simply place the filter over your camera lens, and its delicate imaging sensor is protected. It works with phones, camcorders, action cams, point-and-shoot cameras, and DSLRs. Only remove the filter when the camera is no longer pointing at the Sun.
The bonus resources include a 32-page booklet with helpful information, observing tips and tricks, a map, and a city-by-city timetable. There’s also a beautiful two-sided poster with an even larger map of the eclipse’s path, perfect for remembering your experience.
Solar Safe Technology
EclipSmart solar products feature Solar Safe filter technology—the ultimate protection from harmful solar radiation—including IR and UV light—plus 99.999% of visible light. Celestron Solar Safe filter technology is GUARANTEED SAFE for direct observation of the Sun and has been independently tested by SAI Global Assurance Services.
Solar Safe products conform to and meet the transmission requirements of ISO 12312-2, Filters for Direct Observation of the Sun, EN 1836:2005 + A1:2007 (E) for an E15 Filter for the Direct Observation of the Sun and AS/NZS 1338.1:2012, Filters for Eye Protectors.
Important safety note: inspect your glasses and photo filter before every use. Do not use and discard if the solar film is damaged, torn, punctured, or separated from the frame in any way. Do not use the glasses or photo filter in combination with any magnifying optical device (i.e., telescopes, binoculars).
2023 - On October 14, 2023, the famed “Ring of Fire” will encircle a darkened Moon during a spectacular annular eclipse. This special type of partial solar eclipse occurs when the Moon is too far from Earth to cover the Sun completely. The Sun’s corona is not visible during an annular eclipse. Click here for more info.
2024 - On April 8, 2024, the Moon will completely cover the Sun during an awe-inspiring Total Solar Eclipse. Observers within the path of totality will witness the Sun’s dazzling corona, observe the “diamond ring” effect, and see day turn to night. Click here for more info.
|Weight:||9.7 oz (276 g)|
Solar Eclipse Glasses: 146.5mm x 130.18mm x 38mm (5.7" x 5.125" x 1.5")
Solar Eclipse Sunglasses: 147mm x 147mm x 40.8mm (5.78" x 5.78" x 1.60")
Photo Filter: 119.2mm x 95.5mm x .9mm (4.70" x 3.75" x .03")
Eclipse Guide Booklet: 152.4mm x 3.2mm x 228.6mm (6"x .125" x 9.0")
Transit Map: 609.6mm x 914.4mm (24" x 36")
Packaging: 160mm x 80mm x 290mm (6.3" x 3.15" x 11.42")
|Includes:||(4) pair of EclipSmart Solar Safe Solar Eclipse Glasses
(1) pair of EclipSmart Solar Safe Solar Eclipse Sunglasses
(1) EclipSmart Solar Safe Photo Filter
(1) 32-page Eclipse Guide Booklet
(1) Eclipse Transit Map
|California Residents||View Proposition 65 Warning|