Limit 1 Per Customer
Purchase for resale not allowed.
Free Ground Shipping Available (CONUS only)
- Aperture: 102mm (4”) Refracting Telescope with 600mm (f/5.9) Focal Length
- Features a Yoke-Style, Alt-Azimuth Mount with a slow-motion control, making it easy to track celestial objects as they move across the night sky.
- BONUS Smart Phone Adapter: Easily take images through the telescope directly with your phone
- Comes with 2 MA Eyepieces for viewing a wide range of objects (Moon, planets, or land). 2x Barlow Lens also included to double magnification - essentially like having 4 different eyepieces!
- Red-Dot Viewfinder INCLUDED
- Model S102 delivers bright and detailed images, and is perfect for viewing both land and celestial objects.
Meade’s Model S102 refracting telescope is the perfect choice for viewing objects both day and night! This 102mm (4”) telescope produces bright and sharp images at high magnifications, that are comparable to telescopes larger in size.The Meade S102 is capable of viewing distant celestial objects such as the Orion nebula, the Andromeda Galaxy and the rings of Saturn. Get up-close images of the moon’s craters with the included smart phone adapter that allows you easily to take pictures with your cell phone!
The Model S102 is a versatile telescope that is perfect for viewing land objects including landscapes and wildlife! Whether it’s camping, a family excursion to the outdoors, or hanging out in your backyard, the S102 will make stargazing fun & straightforward. With its solid structure and large lens, this telescope will be sure to exceed expectations!
The Model S102 comes complete with a sturdy tripod and slow motion control mount, that makes navigating the night sky a breeze! With the included 2 eyepieces, you can view objects at both high and low power magnifications. The additional 2X Barlow lens will double the magnification of your eyepiece, giving you an even closer view!
|Eyepieces Type||Two 1.25” MA (9mm & 26mm)|
|Focus System||660mm (f/6.65)|
|Activity||Astroimaging, Birdwatching, Camping, Day & Night, Hiking, Observing, Spectating, Terrestrial, Travel|
|Optical Design||Achromatic Refractor|
|OTA Cooling Fan||No|
|Oversized Primary Mirror||No|
|Eyepiece(s)||9mm & 26mm MA Eyepieces, 1.25"|
|Barlow||2x Barlow Lens|
|Focuser Mechanism||1.25" Rack & Pinion|
|Diagonal||90 Degree Erect-Image Prism|
|Permanent Periodic Error Correction (PPEC)||No|
|Typical Guiding Performance with StarLock||< 1 arc-second|
|True Level & North Sensors (LNT)||No|
|Assembled Product Dimensions||30.7" x 35" x 54.7"|
|Assembled Product Weight||8.7 lbs.|