Free Ground Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
This 90° 2"mirror-type star diagonal has a Dura-Bright 12mm thick mirror and dielectric mirror coatings for 99% reflectivity which provides higher contrast and resolution during critical planetary, lunar and binary star observations.
Dura-Bright features 100% real carbon fiber side plates that add that touch of class your scope deserves.
The WO 2" Dura-Bright Diagonal was designed with several unique features to provide optimum performance and years of use.
Top-Notch Performance and brightness
• Dielectric coating allows 99% reflectivity.
• high precision 12mm thick mirror substrate flat for optimal image stability.
• Polished to 1/12th wave accuracy*.
• Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed.
• 2" to 1.25" eyepiece adapter included.
• Lock screw for eyepiece/adapter.
• Big, knurled thumbscrew is easy to turn even with gloves on.
• Threaded for 48mm Filters
• Patented, elegant design.
• High-quality machining out of the best aluminum.
• Internal antireflection baffling for highest contrast.
• Real Carbon Fiber side plates
• Compression rings to prevent barrels from marring.
• Internal safety stop prevents 2" barrels from hitting the mirror.
• Designed for high-end scope such as FLT-98, FLT-110 , GT/GTF102 and FLT-132.
Why don't W.O. diagonals feature an Adjustable alignment system?
• Having an adjustable alignment system is an admission that the diagonal can go out of collimation due to poor mechanical construction. Thanks to the patented design of WO diagonals, you will always have a as perfectly as on the first day you got it!