Free Ground Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
- Complete, compact, and easy-to-operate autoguiding system designed for precise astrophotographic guiding with instruments up to 1500mm focal length
- Included Deluxe Mini 50mm Guide Scope with Helical Focuser allows you to focus guide stars precisely for optimal results
- This complete autoguiding solution includes the popular and easy to use Orion StarShoot AutoGuider - capable of subpixel guiding accuracy!
- Adjustable-aim dovetail guide scope bracket installs on virtually any astrophotography telescope quickly and easily
- Very small and compact autoguiding system adds hardly any weight to an astrophotography setup and can conveniently be stashed in an accessory case between uses
A compact, all-in-one autoguiding solution includes everything you need to enjoy enhanced accuracy in all your astrophotographs. Designed for use with imaging instruments up to 1500mm in focal length, the Magnificent Mini Deluxe AutoGuider package includes a 50mm mini-refractor guide scope featuring a precise helical focuser, StarShoot AutoGuider, dovetail mounting base, and a small adapter plate. The 50mm aperture, 162mm focal length (f/3.2) Deluxe Mini Guide Scope features fully multi-coated achromatic optics and a precise, machined helical focus mechanism to allow for faster, more precise focusing of potential guide stars.
The Deluxe Mini 50mm Guide Scope's machined and anodized helical focuser has a fixed-orientation design that will not rotate the installed StarShoot AutoGuider or similar device during focus adjustments. The helical focuser simply moves the attached autoguider in or out while maintaining its set orientation. Astrophotographers are sure to appreciate this, since it ensures that the field of potential guide stars will not rotate when focus adjustments are made. You'll never have to search for potential guide stars thanks to the Deluxe Mini 50mm Guide Scope's bright and wide field-of-view. The helical focuser has a 12.5mm travel range, and a tight thread tolerance which ensures zero backlash and eliminates flexure-inducing "play". The helical focuser ring is ribbed for easy grip during adjustments, and a convenient thumbscrew lock keeps the focuser in-place once ideal focus is achieved.
The popular StarShoot AutoGuider features a 1.2" format 1.3MP CMOS sensor with 5.2 x 5.2 micron sized pixels for accurate guiding performance. On the mini guide scope, a machined aluminum 1.25" adapter with three thumbscrews keeps the StarShoot AutoGuider securely in-place during long imaging sessions. The dovetail guide scope bracket fits in any standard Orion dovetail finder scope base and omits the need for a piggyback oriented guide scope system which can be a hassle to install and balance. Three adjustment thumbscrews on the bracket allow easy and precise aiming of the guide scope. An included dovetail mounting base and attachment hardware lets you install the Magnificent Mini Deluxe AutoGuider on any telescope optical tube, in case you want to install it on a telescope that already has a finder scope, or on a telescope without a dovetail base. The included adapter plate lets you mount the Magnificent Mini Deluxe AutoGuider Package's dovetail base to most standard dovetail plates for piggybacking on top of your imaging telescope's tube rings, or for use in a side-by-side plate or saddle.
With a total weight of just 1.4 lbs (22.8 oz.), the Orion Magnificent Mini Deluxe AutoGuider Package adds minimal mass to astrophotography setups, making it easy to add autoguiding accuracy to your images without adding the bulk of older and larger guide scopes. Buy the affordable Magnificent Mini Deluxe AutoGuider Package today and find out just how magnificent your own astrophotographs can be!
- Deluxe Mini 50mm Guide Scope with Helical Focuser and Vixen finder dovetail mounting bracket
- Orion StarShoot AutoGuider
- 1.25" nosepiece (threaded for filters)
- 6' RJ-12 cable