Limit 1 Per Customer
Purchase for resale not allowed.
Yes, our inventory is accurate!
See It In Person - On Display In Our Showroom!
Free Ground Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
NEW Version 2 RedCat with upgraded focus tensioner on the dew shield.
Probably the very sharpest 250mm camera lens you will find!
- Newest version (including camera angle adjuster, cat paw scope clamp, DSD dovetail bar, and focus tensioner)
- 51mm quadruplet ED APO f/4.9 (250mm fl)
- FPL53 & FPL51 glass
- 3.2 lbs tube weight.
- >43mm imaging circle with a flat field edge to edge for full-frame sensors
- Dual Vixen and Arca Swiss Dovetail
- M48 thread to accept wide t-rings/t-mounts
The best value, highest quality 250mm lens you will find for your camera.
51 mm lens, in a sleek Petzval design, using Synthetic Fluoride (FPL53 and FPL51) glass for a full-frame flat field image. The optical quality provides exceptional performance at a fast focal ratio of f/4.9.
Filter Adapter allows use of 48mm filters. Focusing is made easy with a bahtinov mask integrated into the lens cap.
|Aperture||51 mm (2")|
|Camera/Eyepiece Connection||Male M48x0.75|
|Dawes Limit||0.46 arcseconds|
|Focal Length||250 mm|
|Glass Type||FPL-53 and FPL-51|
|Highest Useful Magnification||102x|
|Light Gathering Power||53x|
|Tube Weight||3.2 lbs|
|Dew Shield Outer Diameter (for soar filter sizing)||80.5mm|
- RedCat 51mm Telescope
- Bahtinov Mask Cap
- 210mm Dovetail
- Upgraded Mount Ring (with cat paw logo)
- Soft Carry Case