Yes, our inventory is accurate!
Qualifies Towards Free Ground Shipping (CONUS Only) For Most Orders Of $79 Or More
The 5 Amp AC-to-12V DC Power Adapter has a high current rating (5 amps) making it the ideal choice to power 12 volt astronomy equipment. The adapter lets you supply power to your 12V DC equipment from a household 120V AC outlet. It’s just what you need to run high-power 12V accessories rated at 5 amps or less. The adapter features a three-prong AC plug on one end, and a 12V auto lighter receptacle on the other end.
This 5 Amp AC-to-12V DC Power Adapter is perfect for backyard amateur astronomy hobbyists who have and use 12V astronomy accessories in an observing location located near a household power outlet. The Power Adapter works well with telescope mounts, DSLR Coolers for astrophotography, dew heaters, and other astronomy accessories. Also works with GPS units, air compressors, 12V work lights, and more!
- AC to DC power adapter with a high current rating of 5 amps
- Converts 120 volt AC household power to 12 volt DC power
- Great for powering motorized telescope mounts, dew heaters, and other 12V astronomy accessories as well as GPS units, air compressors, 12V work lights, and more
- Perfect for astronomy hobbyists who use 12V equipment in observing sites with access to a home AC outlet
- Sturdy adapter housing with cables measuring 54" in length