See It In Person - On Display In Our Showroom!
Free Standard Shipping Available (CONUS Only)
Yes, our inventory is accurate!
We do not offer products for purchase unless they are in stock.
In our opinion, the best camera tracker to get started in astrophotography!
Updated black body color with red accents. The red body in some photos reflects the older model.
- Payload 11 lbs (5kg) (balanced with DEC mounting bracket, exclude CW)
- Silent tracking for smooth camera motion, perfect for long-term exposures
- Detachable alt-az base with fine latitude and azimuth adjusters for easy polar alignment
- Includes iOptron AccuAlign dark-field illuminated polar scope or iPolar Electronic polar scope (select option).
- 4 tracking speed (1X, 1/2X, solar and lunar). 1X celestial tracking for imaging the sky and stars; 1/2X tracking speed for imaging both the starry night and the landscapes at the same time
- Operation in both northern and southern hemisphere
- Built-in rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of operation (20°C)
- Built-in ST-4 autoguiding port
- Micro USB port for power, charging and firmware upgrade
- Vixen dovetail saddle for scope mounting
- Attaches to a camera tripod with 3/8” threads
- Optional tripod (#3221) sold separately
|Mount||Compact single axis tracking EQ|
|Payload (Max.)||11 lbs (5kg), balanced|
|Mount weight||2.2 lbs (1kg) with battery|
|Mount weight with base||3.2 lbs (1.45kg) with battery|
|Body material||All metal|
|RA shaft||Φ35mm, steel|
|Worm wheel||Φ88mm, 144 teeth aluminum alloy|
|R.A. worm||Φ15.2mm, brass|
|Motor drive||DC servo motor with optical encoder|
|Tracking speed||Solar, Lunar, Cel, 1/2 Cel, and N/S|
|Fast slew speed||144X, forward and reverse|
|Guiding port||ST-4 compatible|
|Power Requirement||Internal rechargeable battery|
|Battery type||Li-Poly, 3.7V, 2000mAh|
|Duration of operation||Up to 20 hours at 20ºC|
|Power charge port||Micro USB (5V), 80% charge in 5 hours|
|Camera mounting block||Φ62mm, 3/8" post thread|
|Body base connection||Vixen dovetail, 3/8” socket|
|Alt-Azi adjustable base||Vixen style saddle, 3/8” socket|
|Alt-Azi adjustable base diameter||Φ80 mm|
|Latitude adjustment range||-30º ~ 65º (with alt-azi base)|
|Azimuth adjustment range||±5º|
|Body dimension||133x115x95 mm (w/o alt-azi base)|
|Counterweight shaft||Φ20x200 mm w/ 3/8”-16 threads|
|Firmware upgrade||Yes (via USB port)|
|Operation Temperature||-10ºC ~40ºC|
|Warranty||One year limited (90 day on battery)|
iOptron's iPolar Electronic Polar Scope
The iOptron iPolar™ utilizes an digital camera that is aligned with both the axes of your mount. The downloadable Windows and MacOS software processes the camera's images to calculate the true location of the celestial pole (north or south) and then guides you through any adjustments needed to align your mount precisely to the pole. Gone are the days of crouching behind a "through the mount" polar scope! Instead, the iPolar™ facilitates making altitude and azimuth adjustments by just glancing at your PC's or Mac's display. This system needs as few as four stars to locate the pole, and can do so even when the pole location itself is blocked by clouds, tree branches or other obstructions.
- Field of View (FOV): ~ 13-degrees
- Resolution: 30 arcsec approx.
- Alignment Precision: 30 arcsec
- Interface: Mini USB2.0
- Software: iPolar Software, downloadable from Files tab or iOptron website
- Operation System: MacOS 64-bit, Windows 10
- SkyGuiderTM Pro camera mount
- Alt-az base
- Polar Scope:
- Optical Polar Scope version: AccuAlignTM dark field illuminated polar scope
- iPolar version: iOptron Electronic Polar Scope (iPolar)
- Micro USB charging cable
- Padded carry bag
- DEC mounting bracket w/ camera mounting disk
- 1.35kg counterweight
- CW shaft